Call for Workshop Proposals
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the ACM Multimedia Asia 2021. The purpose of the workshop is to provide a comprehensive forum on current and emerging topics that could not be fully explored during the main conference and to encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues.
Each workshop proposal (maximum 4 pages, in PDF format) must include:
- Title of the workshop.
- Workshop organisers (name, contact and short biography).
- Scope and topics of the workshop.
- Why the workshop is related to ACM Multimedia Asia 2021.
- Why the topic is important.
- Why the workshop may attract a reasonable number of attendees.
- A brief biography for each organiser and panelist.
- Workshop details:
- A draft call for papers (including organisers, program committee, and steering committee if any). Organisers are expected to be fully committed and physically present at the workshop.
- Workshop tentative schedule (number of expected papers, duration full-half day, format talks/posters, etc.). We encourage both full-day and half-day events that demonstrate the interest of the community in the proposed topic and guarantee the commitment of the organisers.
- Names of potential participants and invited speakers (if any).
- Workshop history:
- If there are past workshops, the history of the workshop.
Please note: The submission deadline is at 11:59 p.m. of the stated deadline date Anywhere on Earth.
- Workshop proposal submission: 28 June, 2021.
- Decision notification: 18 July, 2021.
For questions regarding the submission, you can email the workshop chairs: